Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

M-I-C-K-E-Y

M-I-C-K-E-Y   M-O-U-S-E
More countdown to the big vacation. Only 4 more days!! Yikes! It's going to be a hot one but I am prepared with lots of cool down ideas.  Lots of frozen water bottles, frozen washcloths, and squirt bottles with fans.  What a better reason than to get a Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar everyday?  Any excuse to eat ice cream, right?
On Saturday we had friends over and I had an excuse to make Mickey Mouse cupcakes.  The kids were so excited when they saw the strawberry cupcakes right out of the oven... then when I put the decorations on top I think they were ecstatic!!

I've got the autograph books all stored away now.  They are pretty simple, but I plan on adding embellishments after we get back depending on who's John Hancock's we get. 

 These slim scrapbooks worked perfectly.  They slide into the backpack easily and will be easy to take anywhere.  Our Character meal is planned on Sunday at 12:40 pm ..... here's to hoping the kids don't freak out when large furry animals want to give them a hug!  LOL

  {the girls have a few pages for their favorite princesses autographs}
I hope the books make the trip and many ins and outs our of the backpack.  They will be fun keepsakes for years down the road.  Hopefully they will then have some memory of this trip. 

Lots more Disney joy planned for the week... anticipation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment