Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Today we have so much to be thankful for. 
Our wonderful family, amazing friends, helpful neighbors,
a job that Nate loves, a house that fits us perfectly, our health, beautiful sunsets,
warmth, plenty of food,  
my list could go on and on.
But I will just use Bubba's explanation of what he is thankful for

EVERYTHING!!
We do easily forget what we have. 
I am so excited to spend the holidays with family back home in Ohio.
I am taking lots of pictures (which I love) to share when we get home.

Gigi got to write about a turkey at school.
I found this too cute!!!
 
Her turkey's name is Turka.
He lives on a farm in Africa.
He has 20 brothers and 20 sisters.
He loves to watch Dora on TV (i wonder if they get good reception?)
His favorite movie is Tinkerbell.
His favorite food is Turkey  (I guess he is into cannibalism? LOL)
Two sports he wishes he could play are basketball and baseball.
When he grows up he wants to be a Doctor  (um... not sure he is going to reach that goal too many years of school.)
and He plans to "be eating" (or be eaten) on Thanksgiving. 
 
The End
By:  Gigi
 
And off I go to eat some Turkey!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment