Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Girl's Shopping Trip

It's been awhile since we have been to Target (a whole week!!) since we were gone for spring break, so me and girls decided we needed to visit our old friend! I learned on Spring break that I wasn't all prepared for this warm weather with Lil Miss's wardrobe. She has alot of dresses and skirts but no shorts to play around in. So off we went to get Lil Miss some warm weather clothes.
The girls are stupendous shoppers. Gigi is my stylist and picks out the cutest stuff. Her combination of clothes are head turners....sometimes in a not coordinated way but her cutie patootie smile pulls it off. With her purse and the small allowance she collected she was ready to spend! She piked up a Dora coloring book at the $1 spot and a package of candy. We picked up a couple pair of shorts and two short sleeve tops. She is growing and I hated to buy something she would be out of right away so I bought 24 months so they are slightly big right now. We also couldn't leave without a new pair of sunglasses for each of the girls and sun hats to keep the sun out of our eyes. I originally wanted this hat for myself, but Gigi took it off my head and said she wanted to wear it..... and poof it was hers! :-)
Gigi is a huge helper at the store. She helps unload the cart, wants to push the cart (without mom touching it to steer it away from pedestrians ) and loves to take my coupons and hand them to the cashier.
Of course Gigi's new Rapunzel doll from "Aunt" Brookie had to go to target with us! Of course Lil Miss got a sun hat too! It doesn't stay on her head too much yet, and when she puts it on her self she can't really see out of it... but HEY no sun on the head! LOL I got my Target fix in and feel SO much happier. Lots of Love!!

1 comment:

  1. Target is my best friend and my nemesis! I can't walk out of there without spending $100.

    Feel the same way on the kids clothes. My little one had zero warm weather gear. All of a sudden its 85 in houston!

    ReplyDelete