Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

My how you have grown

 
I know my daughter has grown. 
Nothing is more evident than all the pants that are too short. 
But as I went into the basement to get the girls for supper I happened upon this. 
A fun game of Dr.  They were playing with Lil Miss's new Dr. kit and taking turns getting broken arms.
When asked what she wants to be when she grows up she does say a doctor so I am very proud. 
She at one time wanted to be a firetruck.  Not a fireman a FireTRUCK.  Now we encourage our children to be anything they want to be.  But we did have to burst her bubble in trying to be a 3 ton vehicle that has wheels.  Bubble Buster. :-(
She looked so cute today in her Dr. jacket that I just had to snap a pic. 
{today}
It's her Dr. jacket from 3 1/2 years ago. 
The sleeves are now 3/4 length and the buttons barely button. 
One of the first gifts she was given from one of Nate's cousin. (thanks Dan and Linda!)
It has gotten some great use.
 {August 2009}
Can't believe how grown up that girl looks. 
And how much her hair has grown!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment