Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Growing Up

Oh my goodness!  I cannot believe my nephew, Jacob, is graduating from
High School.  Just yesterday Nate and I were babysitting and taking him to Chuck E Cheese's.  
To put it in to perspective, Nate has been around with our family as long as Jacob has.  I started 
dating Nate right after Jacob was born!  Almost 19 years ago!! 
He is such an awesome kid.  
I can't wait to see what amazing things he does with his life!  
What adventures he will take and places he will go. 
He has the biggest cheering section.  
Congratulations Jacob!!! 
We are all so proud of you.

You have brains in your head.You have feet in your shoes.You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.You’re on your own.And you know what you know.You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.~Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment