Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

They stole my heart

This week I took some cute pictures of the kids.  
Of course I get these ambitions about 2 in the afternoon and then run around creating a backdrop in my living room, and then pick out clothes for the kids out of the closets and pray that all the kids are in a good mood after school.  I was not disappointed.  We had very little homework, and the kids were all smiles and excited to be my models.  Yeah!! 
 
My makeshift backdrop, made of extra fabric I had down stairs and a ceiling fan dusting rod hanging over an armoire.  It did its job.
Here is a few of the pics... 
Can they get any cuter? 
 Lil Miss
 Gigi
 Bubba
 
Rosie
 




 

  

 Of course, Lil miss was her usual self.  
Lots of hilarious outtakes... 
  
 They are not perfect photos.... but they make me smile. 

"There is no remedy for love but to love more."
Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment