Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back to School we go...

We made it through the first day. 
They were so excited and could hardly sleep so why was I so reluctant to let go of their hands to go to school today?  They were so happy and all smiles this morning but this momma was a little sad. 
Let me not forget lil miss either. 
She was completely distraught watching her brother and sisters walk into school. 
A dozen times she asked where they were throughout the day. 
 As I tucked my little Gigi in bed tonight she told me that she had wet eyes today.
I asked why and she said because she really missed me.
Awwww.
 {our second grader}
 {kisses from Lil Miss before she let them go}
 {our first grader - wasn't she just starting kindergarten?}
 
 {Our third grader}
 
Our neighbor saw us outside taking First Day photos and came over to see if I wanted in one.
Of Course!!  So this year mommy got in a pic with the kiddos. 
I wish I would have had enough time to do my hair but with excited kiddos waking up at 6 am that wasn't going to happen. 
 
 "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
 -Ferris Bueller 


1 comment:

  1. Won't be too long before lil miss is going to school!

    ReplyDelete