Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Open for Business

I am spreading the cute dress love! 
I started my very own Etsy store. 
Literally there is no more room in my girls closets for any more dresses, so I am spreading the love.  
The love of chevron, the love of everything Lalaloopsy, and love all things girly. 
It's been a ton of fun creating the dresses for my store.  
My store is called the Ruffled Orchid.  
 These girls are excited for mommy's latest adventure.  
They have helped me pick out fabric, put away all my pins countless times, and smile big for photos.  
Couldn't have done this without them. 
{Coral and Teal Beach Dress}
{Going to the Circus Peasant Dress}
{Lalaloopsy Dress}
{Lalaloopsy Dress}

{Polka Dot Star Dress}
 Cutest little flutter sleeves!!
I can't get enough of chevron! 
{Chevron Pocket Dress}

Those are a few of the things you will find in my shop! 
Take a peek and spread the word and if you have ideas on something else you would like to see in the store let me know.  I love creating new things!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment