Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fantastic Four

It seems just like yesterday this girl was coming home from the hospital with us. 
{4 days old}
Then *poof* we are four years down the round and this baby girl is a 
walking, talking, happiness-making machine. 
Our life has been blessed with Lil Miss in our lives.  
Sure, we were a little shocked when I found out that we were pregnant. 
I had barely gotten used to being a mother of three and then wham... here comes baby! 
We are lucky she has been such an angel. 
She has been the happiest smiliest little thing since she has been born. 
I turned the table on my almost four year old this week and instead of her asking 
a million questions, I asked her a few. 
Here are her answers:
What is your favorite thing to do?  Draw pictures
What do you want to be when you grow up?  Elsa
What is your favorite food?  Mac and Cheese 
Who do you like to spend time with?  Daddy (since I went to Europe they have been attached at the hip) 
  What makes you laugh?  When my brother laughs... he is silly
What are you afraid of?  Monsters and Tigers
What is your favorite color?  Purple and Pink
Who is your best friend?   Daddy
What do you like to do with your family?  Play games... the game with chips (aka sequence)
  Where do you like to go?  Chik-Fil-A
What is your favorite book?  Princess stories
If you had one wish, what would it be?  To have a pony, I would name her Bella
Happy Birthday to our little Princess! 

1 comment: