Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bon Voyage

So my mommy vacation is finally here! 
I am headed to Columbus today to meet my mom and then at noon tomorrow we 
will be on a plane headed to Europe, where we will meet up with my sister who is already there.
I have been preparing my kids and myself for this 10 day trip for 
over a month.  I am going on a cruise and visiting 
Venice, Italy
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Corfu, Greece
Santorini, Greece
Kusadasi, Turkey
Piraeus, Greece
Katakolon, Greece
While I have been packing, writing letters to my kids, 
and trying to stay caught up with the laundry, I have also been enjoying my summer 
with the kids.
Bubba had his last games last week.  He had a blast this year and the 
icing on the cake was having Dad as a coach.  
{Rally Caps On}
The last game for our Dairy Queen team was Saturday night.  
After the game we stopped by Dairy Queen, and they treated the 
team and coaches to FREE ice cream.  The smiles on the boys faces were 
priceless.  
  We put checked something off our summer bucket list this week. 
Having a lemonade stand.  
The girls have been begging me since school's been out to have a lemonade stand. 
I gave in, and the kid's did really good.  They learned how to approach people (and how not to shout at people in cars to buy lemonade), how to make change, and how to work as a team.    

{Lil Miss was their best customer} 
We have also gotten a lot of our Back to School stuff.  
I don't want to think about it... but August 13th will be here before I know it.  
I am going to miss my lovebugs everyday that I am gone, but I 
know I am leaving them in very good hands.  
Daddy will spoil them and they will be begging me to stay longer.  LOL 
So I have my bags packed....
and Daddy ready to take care of 3 girls. 
Now if only they could fit in my luggage.  
Europe here I come.  

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip Lynn - I can't wait to see all of your pictures! We will need to have a girls night out so we can hear all about your adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete