Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Recap

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!! 

2013 was a great year.  
We made so many memories. 
Cuddling babies
St. Patty's Day 
Losing more teeth 
Camping
Potty Training
Circus
Gardening
1/2 marathon
Weddings
Baseball
and 
So 
Much 
More. 
I don't know what 2014 has 
in store for my family but know that there are many more memories to be had. 

Some of my favorite memories this year were -- 
Favorite Memory:  Taking the kids to Chicago
Most rewarding memory:  Completing my second 1/2 Marathon
Biggest milestone:  TIE 1. Lil Miss being potty trained  AND Bubba losing his first tooth and then his second, third, fourth, and fifth! 
Luckiest moment:  Nate and I's weekend in Chicago ending up with him 
watching the Buckeyes play in the Big Ten Men's Basketball Championship
Most beautiful moment:  My little niece getting hitched

So many moments I want to relive.  
So many more moments to come. 
Bring on 2014!!! 
Happy New Year!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment