Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Little Ballerina

I'm bacccckkkk. 
Okay, it has been 5 months since my last post.  
I have not fallen off the face of the earth. 
I've just been a mother of 4 kids. 
If you have 4 or more kids.... you understand. 
So I'm back. 
Hopefully with summer around the corner, I will have time
to blog and share.  That is my plan.
Because this blog is more than sharing... it is my scrapbook for my kids. 


Our little ballerina. 

We are a week away from her 2nd dance recital 
and Mommy needed to practice a ballet bun with our short hair. 
So we made it a dress rehearsal and showed Grandma what we have been learning this year. 
 She didn't like the attention at all.  *wink wink

  Spending this week with Grandma Judy has been really special. 

1 comment:

  1. In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site: things to do

    ReplyDelete