Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Fall

Fall is Here!!
I love it. 
The leaves are falling, pumpkins are popping up everywhere, and
the smell of my pumpkin spice candle is warming my spirit.
It's the most wonderful time of the year.
I am definitely in the Fall mood.
All my fall are decorations out.  
Last week me and the girls during Girl's Night (aka Monday nights when the boys
are at boy scouts) painted the burlap pennants I made. 
We used a stencil and black paint to paint the words "happy fall" on
the burlap.
We put cardboard under the burlap since it will seep through.
Then I used the sewing machine to sew each pennant on the brown ribbon.
Instant banner!
Now our mantle is all "Fall-ified"!!
It was a very simple project, and the girls helped me. 

I had seen so many banner garlands on pinterest so I just had to do something fun too!
How are you decorating for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment